Information about Divine Redeemer's Readiness Assessment:
Currently, we are waiting for LCEF to finalize the data for the Readiness Assessment from January. They will present a formal presentation to leadership on March 27th, 2023. Then we will provide the congregation an update on March 29th in person at the Soup Supper as well as on this page with the official findings from the Readiness Assessment. There are some sample only renderings below of possible ECDC and campus expansion plans. Additionally, renderings will be coming soon for the rehab that could take place under the church (current ECDC location)! Here are some of our favorite things about the current ECDC sample renderings:
- This potential expansion gives DR an opportunity to respond to the local families' requests for access to Christian Early Childhood Development ministry.
- The large multi-purpose room will be able to service many regular Bible studies and meetings on campus.
- This plan has a strategy to bring water and sewer on campus to complement potential, future growth phases.
- Bringing in water for the first time in 50 years means that we can begin to expand our restroom capacity for any phase of potential growth.
- The focal point for all entrants to the new building upon entering will be a large cross within the multi-purpose room! No one will be able to miss why we're here: Jesus, THE Divine Redeemer!
Readiness Assessment: In PROGRESS
YOUR part in the Readiness Assessment is completed. Thanks to you, we received a combined total of over 560 pieces of feedback. That feedback (survey data, interview notes, forum feedback) are now in the hands of LCEF who is steadfastly compiling the information. They will work on this for several weeks and then make a recommendation to the Board on March 27, 2023 of either NO, SLOW, or GO. We will then host an informational meeting on April 16th to provide the information we received to you all! All are welcome. This informational meeting is not a voters meeting.
Our school registration opened up on February 6th. Within 5 hours, we had over 61 new student applications (45 of which are for the Early Childhood Center). Additionally, in the first two days, we had over 200 students registered for the 23-24 school year. This is amazing!
As of March 1st, 396 are enrolled, 18 pending (current or new accepted families), 55 new applications waiting for Monday's (March 6th) open enrollment!!!
- Prayer Meeting March 15th following the 6:30 service
- 5-6pm at the March 29th Soup Supper (same presentation will be available on this web page if you cannot attend)
- April 16th, 2023 at 11:30AM in the Sanctuary
Divine Redeemer will be undergoing a Readiness Assessment over the next few months. Starting in December, we will have prayer meetings to pray over God's direction for our church and school. In January, our church and school families are invited to attend one of FIVE different Forums to learn more about the potential expansion and have their feedback recorded. After attending a Forum, we would ask that everyone fill out the Ministry Readiness SURVEY link (online survey) that will help us gather the necessary information for making future decisions. This link will be available from January 11th - January 31, 2023.
Our Ministry Readiness Partner, LCEF, will then use the data from interviews, surveys and forums to provide Divine Redeemer with a final report around mid-March. If it is deemed we are, in fact, ready to move forward with ministry and the support is clear both in prayer from our people, we would then consider moving into a capital campaign. (Moving into a capital campaign would require a church voters meeting vote.)
Note: It is important to note that as you enter forum conversations and fill out surveys over the next few months, you understand that this is a Ministry Readiness assessment only. You are not committing to anything financially during this phase. Additionally, any plans or renderings are subject to modification based on feedback and prayer.